Friday, July 9, 2010

musings

Well, I'm stuck on m-words and you know it will take me awhile to get over it.  I've been practicing on how to use the various parts of this blog, adding and changing a few things.  Just a short comment on the book I'm reading for the maybe book club...I'm having a hard time getting into the book(Wolf Hall) and keep falling asleep after a couple of pages.  It's definitely not the subject, but the style of writing.  Maybe as I get going more, it will get smoother for me.  OK - so really, I'm must be stalling.  I need to get to my genealogical research and get organized with it.  One last thought - Ringo just turned 70 - hard for my head to get around that fact.  Also, Paul will be performing in SF tomorrow night -ummm.  Now, I guess I need to let some people know I have this blog-thing going...how to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment