Sunday, July 11, 2010

Birds and Hair

Terri cut my hair last night.  Woa - she got scissor crazy.  I think she didn't want to do it again anytime soon.  Well, it turned out fine.  But you should have seen her back lawn - there were little hair tumbleweeds blowing all over - enough to make a couple of bird nests.  Speaking of which - the young baby nesting outside our kitchen took it's first flight today.  It got scared when Ken went out and flew to the other side of the deck.  I don't think the other egg is going to hatch. I've forgotten what Julia told me about putting a picture in here. Hey, I figured it out!!!  oh yeah, tomorrow I'm going to babysit Bailee...and I spent the entire weekend working on genealogy.  By the way Julia if you read this - send me Ryan full birthday please and his mom's full name.  That will do for a start.  How do you like my sentence structure?  Good-bye.  I'm going to cook dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment