Wednesday, July 7, 2010

where am I on the learning curve

Well,  I'm working on how to use this new e-thingy.  It took me 5 minutes just to get here.  It's calm here and too quiet now that my beautiful children have returned to their own homes.  I will share my day as a start and try to add a picture or two.  I'm listening to the Harry Potter theme to the first movie. uumm- it sends me to a pleasant place while I work on this.  My day started early sending Juda off into the wild blue yonder and back to Snark who surely has missed her.  Home by 8am, phone calls, errands to run, more phone calls, and more errands.  You will be happy to know I made a chiropractic appt for tomorrow - kids.  Also, got an appointment to have the chip in the windshield repaired on Saturday.  Geeze - it's always something.  Somehow my co-op order did not come.  Either it didn't get ordered or the company did not send it.  I'll have to wait another month which is not the end of the world, but I will need to go to Raleys and buy Nugo bars.  I just want to say ThANK YOU children for all the help and mostly for spending time with me.  I love having you around.  OK - now for the pics-

No comments:

Post a Comment